CyberSatGov is the best place to gain industry insights into the most pressing threat vectors and exploring solutions that will prevent next-generation cyberattacks. If you’re still looking to justify taking time out of the office to attend, we’ve compiled some tools to make your decision easier and to help you join us on October 6-8 at the Hyatt Regency Reston.
- Our Commitment to Your Safety: View the precautionary measures that the CyberSatGov is taking to ensure safety for all attendees.
- Sample Justification Letter: Need to convince your boss to let you attend? Compile a letter to management outlining the benefits of attending CyberSatGov. Click here for a sample letter to use.
- Conference Sessions: Highlight the conference sessions you’re most excited about and bring them to management to reinforce the value your attendance will bring to your company.
- Speaker Line-Up: The CyberSatGov Conference attracts key stakeholders to speak. You will have direct access to these industry experts since information sharing, question-answering sessions, and networking are all vital parts of the CyberSatGovexperience
- Networking Opportunities: Interact with people you don’t have access to on a regular basis. We’re bringing together the satellite, government, and military communities who share your same goals under one roof. Contacts you make through networking can be precious once you return to work and can provide insight into future endeavors at work for years to come.
- The Comprehensive CyberSat Experience: CyberSatGov is taking place this fall, but we’re starting the conversation now!
- CyberSat Resource Center // Your comprehensive resource center for navigating the ever-changing threat landscape now, during, and after the in-person event. Understanding the most pressing threat vectors and exploring solutions that will prevent next-generation cyberattacks require ongoing conversations, and we’re creating the platform for you to do that. We’ve created a more comprehensive, multi-platform experience so you can get the content and updates you need either online or in-person!
- CyberSatGov’s In-Person Event // Yes, the 4th annual CyberSatGov will take place in Reston, VA, at the Hyatt Regency on October 6-8, 2020. Read about our commitment to safety and explore the conference agenda, which includes sessions on Space ISAC, NGSO, Quantum Information Sciences, Supply Chain, and more.
- CyberSatGov Digital Week // CyberSatGov Digital Week, created in partnership with the CyberSatGov Summit, is an extension of the physical event to take place on October 19-22. CyberSatGov Digital Week continues the conversations and connections from the in-person event and incorporates a wider audience of government, military, satellite, and cybersecurity professionals.
Cost Saving Features:
- Group Discounts: If your company is interested in sending a group to CyberSatGov? Contact Tracy Le for the group discount rate!
- Hotel Discount: CyberSatGov has set aside a block of discounted rooms at the Hyatt Regency Reston for all attendees. Book your hotel through in the official hotel block by clicking here.
- Airline Discounts: We’ve also secured discounts on airfare with participating airlines. Visit our Hotel & Travel page to learn more.