Digital Event Platform
*New for 2020* We’re launching an all-new Digital Event Platform that brings the networking and content right to your fingertips! Available to all CyberSatGov attendees, the Digital Event Platform will feature both a mobile app and a desktop version that will allow you to connect with other CyberSatGov attendees during the in-person event on October 7 and experience new livestreamed content October 8 – 9.
The Mobile App Is Now Available To Download
Here are just a few features of the Digital Event Platform:
- Search, view, and chat with other CyberSatGov attendees! You can choose to video or text chat through the app, or set a time to meet during CyberSatGov.
- Access the recordings of all the sessions from CyberSatGov so you can catch any content that you missed.
- Watch livestreamed content October 8 – 9, and continue to connect with other attendees!
- View videos, tech talks, and product brochures, plus chat or set up meetings with our sponsoring companies.
- And so much more!
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF THE Digital Event Platform
Watch this quick video for an overview of the Digital Event Platform and learn how to build your profile, create your own agenda, network with other attendees, and more!
Network With Ease
- Directly network and start building your connections with other attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and speakers
- Filter and find attendees by topic, meeting availability, participant type (exhibitor, speaker, etc.), job title, and more
- Enjoy AI-powered matchmaking recommendations as you engage with the platform and other attendees
- Schedule and join audio/video meetings directly through the event platform
#HowTo Video Series
Watch our how-to videos to learn more about the networking, meeting, and collaboration capabilities of the CyberSatGov Digital Event Platform!
#HowTo Connect with the Right People
#HowTo Network with Other Attendees
#HowTo Request Meetings and Make Video Calls
#HowTo Manage Your Calendar and Meeting Slots
#HowTo Connect with Exhibitors
#HowTo Find the Right Sessions
- When will I get access to the CyberSatGov Digital Event Platform? All attendees will receive an email with login credentials 1 week before the event starts. All sponsors and exhibitors will receive an email with login credentials 2 weeks before the event starts. *Please Note: The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so make sure you add that email address to your whitelist!
- Will I have access to the Digital Event Platform if I register for the in-person event? Yes! All CyberSatGov attendees will have access to the Digital Event Platform.
- Who do I contact if I’m experiencing issues with logging in? You will receive an email with login instructions 2 weeks before the event starts. If you do not receive this or experience any other login related issues, please contact email@example.com.
- Will there be anyone on-site at CyberSatGov to help me access the Digital Event Platform? Yes! Swing by the registration desk if you experience any problems accessing the Digital Event Platform.
- How do I edit my profile? You can edit your personal profile through the upper right-hand corner of your screen (click on My Profile) or on the left side of your screen next to your photo (click on Edit). You’ll also have the ability to edit your visibility to other attendees through the Attendees tab. *Please Note: Your profile information is transferred directly from your CyberSatGov registration. As a result, you will not be able to update certain profile details yourself in the event platform. If you’d like to update any specific details within your profile, please visit the registration desk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What time zone is the event in? CyberSatGov takes place at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA. Therefore, all event details will be published in Eastern Time (ET).
- How do I customize my available meeting times? You can customize your meeting availability in the “My Schedule” tab. You will have the opportunity to set which time slots you are available for other attendees to request a meeting with you. You can also choose to not display all empty slots and make yourself unavailable all day.
- How do I network with other attendees? Click on the Attendees tile to view all CyberSatGov attendees and then click on a profile that you’d like to connect with! Once you’re in their profile, you’ll be able to request a time to schedule a “face-to-face” meeting.
- How do I download the mobile app? You can download the Official CyberSatGov Mobile App through Google’s Play Store or Apple’s App Store.