Taking place online May 10 – 12, CyberSatDigital begins the all-important conversation on how to identify bad actors, neutralize risks and thwart threats on our assets in the satellite ecosystem.
Unclassified Program – May 10 – 11, 2021
The unclassified portion of CyberSatDigital will take place May 10 – 11 on our digital event platform.
Topics covered during CyberSatDigital will include:
- Deep look into major software and IT hacks in recent years
- Growing ransomware threats
- Increased security in a growing LEO world
- Securing the mobility market
- Perspectives from DHS, Space Force, and more
More details on the agenda coming soon!
Classified Program – May 12, 2021
CyberSatDigital will feature a digital classified program on May 12, 2021. To participate in the classified program, you will need the following:
- Access to a SCIF. This program will take place via a secure phone line and Adobe Connect. CyberSatDigital will not be able to assist participants in gaining access to a SCIF.
- Secure phone line and laptop. The audio portion of the classified program will take place over a telecon and the presentations will be shared via Adobe Connect.
- TS-SCI clearance. You will receive instructions on how to provide proof of your clearance prior to the start of the program.
You can add access to the Classified Program during the registration process for CyberSatDigital.