We’re bringing together the satellite community with the government and military markets to have a comprehensive, progressive discussion about cybersecurity.
Working with our Advisory Board of cybersecurity experts, CyberSatGov has created a program that takes a dissected look at vulnerable aspects of the satellite ecosystem and explores solutions to strengthen the weak points in your supply chain.
Classified Program – October 5, 2021
The Classified Program of CyberSatGov will take place at The Aerospace Corporation on October 5, 2021. You can add the Classified Program to your registration during the registration process. You must have TS-SCI clearance. More details coming soon!
Unclassified Program – October 6 – 7, 2021
The unclassified portion of CyberSatGov will take place in-person October 6 – 7, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA. More details on the 2021 program are coming soon. Sessions from previous CyberSatGov programs include:
- Quantum Information Sciences: The Space Equation
- Space ISAC and the Benefits of Collaboration
- New Era, SPD-5 and the Future of the US Government’s Relationship with the Satellite Industry
- Blackjack Coming: Implications and What’s Next
- Supply Chain: Locking Everything Down for Government Customers
- Satellites, IoT and the Cloud: Combined Protection and Security
- Satellites in a Non-GEO World: Alleviating Customer Concerns