CyberSat is the first event of its kind, dedicated to assessing the ever-evolving threat of cyber attacks in the satellite and aerospace landscape. At this two-day event, attendees will hear strategic insights from leading cybersecurity experts and satellite industry executives about best practices for achieving end-to-end protection within the entire satellite ecosystem. Representatives from key industry verticals such as maritime, broadcast, government, oil & gas, and more will discuss what cybersecurity truly means to them.
Additional topics will include the regulatory issues of providing a cybersecurity framework in space, financial questions involving where to invest to maximize protection, and alternative viewpoints from outside industries who can provide real world perspectives of the intricacies of cybersecurity.
Newly confirmed Speaker!
Vern Boyle, Vice President – Cyber and Advanced Processing, Engineering, Sciences and Technology, Northrop Grumman
Find out more here. Registration rates will increase after Monday, November 6th.
Benefits of Attending
Detailed information on the new generation of cyberattacks
Gain the ability to clearly assess cyberattacks pose to your company
Learn how the satellite eco-system can be protected
Know what the next steps are for the industry in order to make sure it remains safe
Understand the financial benefits of investing in the technologies that can protect you
Learn how proactive technologies are being developed from the ground up
Learn what successful frameworks have already been put in place
Find out how you can create, guide and improve your own cybersecurity program
Gain perspective from the key players on how the cyber-threat is impacting market segments such as:
- Broadcast Communications
Featuring in 2017
- New Generation of Cyberattacks – Assessment of the evolving threat landscape in satellite
- Fact vs. Myth: What we know so far as it relates to cyber-attacks in aerospace and satellite
- Open Systems vs. Purpose Built Solutions: Pros and Cons
- A Cybersecurity Framework for Space: What needs to be done
- The FCC Commuications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council (CSRIC) WG4: What we can learn
- The NIST Framework: The need for it and where it can be improved
- And more…
Hotel / Travel